Learn About Our Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
RESERVATIONS: Please visit www.storiedtravel.com, call (800) 566-7574, or contact us via email at [email protected].
Storied Travel is a TRUE-accredited agency. These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) govern the relationship between Storied Travel (“Storied Travel” and/or “we/us/our”) and you, the purchaser and/or traveler (“Client” and “passenger” and “you/your”). By planning travel with Storied Travel, you agree to be bound by these terms and acknowledge that Storied Travel acts solely as a booking agent for disclosed principal supplier tour operators, cruise lines, hotels, airlines, air charters, bus companies, ground transportation, boat purveyors or owners, and other independent contractors providing accommodations, transportation, and other services (“Supplier(s)”) and is not the source or provider of the travel services. These terms include warranties and disclaimers and exclusions of liability and may restrict your rights and remedies and provide protection to Storied Travel.
1. USE OF STORIED TRAVEL SERVICES, ACCESS, AND INFORMATION FOR TRAVEL BOOKINGS: You warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and possess the legal authority to enter into this Agreement and to make travel bookings with Storied Travel You agree to be financially responsible for all of your travel bookings made on behalf of yourself and any member of your traveling party and warrant that all information supplied by you on behalf of yourself, members of your household, or others for whom you are authorized to transact business with us is true and accurate. You agree that you will only make legitimate reservations or purchases with Storied Travel and its Suppliers, and acknowledge that, without limitation, any speculative, false, or fraudulent reservation is prohibited. All bookings are accepted by Storied Travel as an agent for the travel Suppliers on your itinerary. Separate Supplier terms and conditions will apply to your reservation and purchase of travel-related goods and services that you select, and you understand and agree to abide by the terms and conditions of purchase imposed by any Supplier that you have selected as a service provider on an itinerary you have approved.
2. PAYMENTS AND CANCELLATIONS You shall be completely responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes, and assessments arising out of your travel bookings through Storied Travel. By submitting a credit card authorization form, using a payment link or paying an invoice to Storied Travel you agree to allow Storied Travel to use your payment method to purchase travel products from our Suppliers on your behalf. EXCEPTING IN CASES OF FRAUD, YOU AGREE NOT TO FILE ANY DISPUTE WITH YOUR BANK OR CREDIT CARD COMPANY TO AVOID OR VIOLATE ANY BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF STORIED TRAVEL OR ITS SUPPLIERS, INCLUDING CANCELLATIONS OR CHANGES OF ITINERARY OR ARRANGEMENTS FOR REASONS BEYOND THE CONTROL OF STORIED TRAVEL OR ITS SUPPLIERS. IF YOU ATTEMPT TO CHARGEBACK, REVERSE OR RECOLLECT A PREVIOUSLY AUTHORIZED TRIP PAYMENT, STORIED TRAVEL RESERVES THE RIGHT TO COLLECT ALL ADDITIONAL COSTS, FEES AND EXPENSES ASSOCIATED WITH SUCH CHARGEBACK, REVERSAL OR RECOLLECTION, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEY FEES. All payments for travel are due prior to departure according to each Supplier’s terms and conditions of booking. You understand that failure to make final payment or any violation of a Supplier’s conditions of purchase may result in cancellation of your reservations, in your being denied access to any flights, tours, hotels, cruises, or other travel services, or in your forfeiting any monies paid for your reservations. In some cases, there is NO REFUND once a booking is made and under deposit. You may not be entitled to a refund if you change or cancel your travel plans after confirmation of a booking. All cancellation requests must be sent to Storied Travel in writing. As a result of cancellation, Storied Travel's and third-party Supplier’s cancellation penalties will apply. Cancellation fees will be charged to the credit card or other payment method you authorized to pay for travel services or deducted from the Supplier’s refund.
3. TRAVEL DOCUMENTS, INCLUDING TSA AND DHS ACCEPTABLE IDENTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS It is the responsibility of each Client to obtain and carry a valid passport, visa(s), and all other documents required by applicable government regulations. When traveling domestically or internationally, the U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA) and U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) advise that everyone carry acceptable identification in order to board a flight. Acceptable identification can be found at http://www.tsa.gov/traveler-information/acceptable-ids; examples are a DHS-designated enhanced driver’s license, a Passport, and a foreign government passport. The name, date of birth, and gender that appears on the identification card must exactly match the same such data that is listed on airline ticket(s) and booking records. You acknowledge any failure to strictly comply with these requirements may result in denied boarding or an undue delay at an airport security checkpoint causing Client to miss flight(s), and subsequent scheduled travel bookings on cruises and tours. WHEN YOU RECEIVE ANY AND ALL TRAVEL DOCUMENTS, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO REVIEW AND VERIFY ALL INFORMATION FOR ACCURACY. CONTACT STORIED TRAVEL IMMEDIATELY IF CHANGES OR CORRECTIONS ARE REQUIRED. Storied Travel strongly recommends that you take into account that certain countries will not admit a passenger if their passport expires within six (6) months of the anticipated date of return. Non-United States citizens may require additional documentation. The client is responsible to make Storied Travel aware when traveling on a passport from a country other than the United States of America. Storied Travel neither controls nor warrants the issuance of visas or approval of visa waivers related to your travel. Should a visa not be issued, Storied Travel is not responsible for lost payments made toward the contemplated trip. Please note that the rules of each country regarding entry and exit change on a daily basis. Children and infants also require travel documents. Minors traveling with one parent, and/or without both parents, may be stopped and not admitted, unless authenticated and verified consent forms are provided to the authorities; please see https://help.cbp.gov/s/article/Article-3643 for additional information. The U.S. Customs and Border Protection Agency requires that groups of children under the age of 19 arriving in the United States by land or sea from contiguous territory and traveling with a school group, religious group, social or cultural organization, or sports team, may also present an original or copy of his or her birth certificate, a Consular Report of Birth Abroad, or a Naturalization Certificate. Parental or legal guardian consent must be provided to the supervising adult/Group Leader in writing.
4. INDIVIDUAL ENTRY AND EXIT REQUIREMENTS Each country holds different views of past criminal offenses, whether within or outside of its boundaries. If you have a current or prior criminal offense, contact that country directly for entry and exit requirements. You can visit the US State Department Website for further information about these requirements. See, https://travel.state.gov/content/travel.html. We do not inquire about an individual’s criminal record in the interest of respecting our Clients’ privacy. For example, if traveling to or through Canada, individuals with a Driving While Intoxicated (DWI) record should review current entry requirements. See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/inadmissibility.html.
5. HAZARDOUS MATERIALS Federal law prohibits passengers from bringing hazardous materials on the aircraft. (1) Federal law forbids the carriage of hazardous materials aboard aircraft in the passenger’s luggage or on the passenger’s person. A violation can result in five years imprisonment and penalties of $250,000 or more (49 U.S.C. 5124). Hazardous materials include explosives, compressed gases, flammable liquids and solids, oxidizers, poisons, corrosive, and radioactive materials. Examples: Paints, lighter fluid, fireworks, tear gases, oxygen bottles, and radiopharmaceuticals. (2) There are special exceptions for small quantities (up to 70 ounces total) of medicinal and toilet articles carried in the passenger’s luggage and certain smoking materials carried on the passenger’s person. For further information, each passenger should contact the relevant airline representative(s) on their itinerary. Restrictions on hazardous materials are listed at http://www.tsa.gov/traveler-information/prohibited-items.
6. INSECTICIDE NOTICE We recommend that you refer to the DOT list of airports in countries that require airlines to treat the passenger cabin with insecticides prior to the flight or while on the aircraft. This list is on the DOT’s website and is updated from time to time: http://www.dot.gov/office-policy/aviation-policy/aircraft-disinsection-requirements.
7. HEALTH/IMMUNIZATIONS You must have the proper immunizations and health screenings and the required documentation of such immunizations and screenings before travel. Storied Travel shall not assume responsibility for the accuracy of health, vaccination, or documentation prior to departure or upon landing at the final destination. In some cases, required inoculations must be recorded by the client’s health practitioner on a valid vaccination certificate, which the client must carry for proof of inoculation. If you are concerned about taking any medications or receiving certain inoculations, check with your health practitioner BEFORE booking. Check the State Department Web site http://travel.state.gov, for relevant information relating to travel to specific destinations, and the Center for Disease Control http://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/ relating to health issues related to travel.
8. AIR TRAVEL, SCHEDULE RECONFIRMATION, CHECK-IN Storied Travel shall not assume any responsibility for any air schedule changes. In rare instances, upon departure from a country, certain departure taxes must be paid in cash only, and may vary in price. Failure to use a reservation may result in automatic cancellation of all continuing and return flights, as well as forfeiture of airfares. Airline e-tickets expire a year from issue date unless carrier fare rules in passenger’s itinerary fare provide otherwise. Due to enhanced security, it is strongly recommended that you check in a minimum of 2 hours prior to scheduled departure for domestic flights and 3 hours prior to scheduled departure time for international flights. Reconfirm flight times at least 24 hours prior to scheduled departure time for domestic flights, and 72 hours prior for international flights.
9. RIGHT TO CORRECT ERRORS/OFFERS SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY We reserve the right to correct errors. In the event of any pricing error or omission, we reserve the right to adjust such pricing or make any other corrections. All offers, incentives, and supplier promotions are subject to availability and may change without notice. Prospective Clients are advised to reserve early to avoid disappointment, increases in fares, and additional late booking fees.
10. UNUSED ARRANGEMENTS, MINIMUM PASSENGER REQUIREMENTS, AND ALTERATIONS TO BOOKINGS When tour, cruise, or package prices are based on Suppliers’ contract rates, you will not be entitled to any refund for any unused portion of travel. Some group tours are based on a minimum number of passengers traveling; if the number of passengers falls below the minimum required, a surcharge may be imposed, or the tour may be canceled. Any cancellations of a tour or package for the reason of failing to meet the minimum traveler requirement will be governed by the tour operator’s cancellation policy. If you decide to change any portion of your confirmed arrangements prior to departure or during your trip, we will attempt to assist you. Certain bookings may not be able to be changed. All requests for changes to a booking must be made in writing to Storied Travel. The Supplier may determine that alterations in the itinerary are necessary for any number of reasons, including but not limited to severe weather. Any alterations to an itinerary are at the sole discretion of the Supplier, and Storied Travel bears no responsibility for any changes.
11. LIMITATIONS OF RESPONSIBILITY AND DISCLOSURE Storied Travel acts solely as a booking agent for disclosed principal Suppliers and is not the source or provider of any travel service. Each Supplier is an independent entity with its own management and is not subject to the control of Storied Travel. The Suppliers whose names appear in travel documentation are those actually responsible for providing the travel services purchased, and you consent to the use of those Suppliers. BECAUSE STORIED TRAVEL ACTS AS AN AGENT FOR DISCLOSED PRINCIPAL SUPPLIERS AND DOES NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO CONTROL THE OPERATIONS OF SUCH INDEPENDENT OPERATORS AND SUPPLIERS, YOU AGREE THAT STORIED TRAVEL IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, WHICH MAY ARISE OUT OF THESE SERVICES. STORIED TRAVEL HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LIABILITY FOR ANY DIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE GOODS OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY ANY PRINCIPAL SUPPLIER BOOKING THROUGH STORIED TRAVEL, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LIABILITY FOR ANY ACT, ERROR, OMISSION, INJURY, LOSS, ACCIDENT, DELAY OR IRREGULARITY WHICH MAY BE INCURRED THROUGH THE FAULT, NEGLIGENCE, WILLFUL ACTS, OMISSIONS OR OTHERWISE OF SUCH SUPPLIER, OR OF ANY SUPPLIER OR THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SERVANTS, OR REPRESENTATIVES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THEIR FAILURE TO DELIVER OR THEIR PARTIAL OR INADEQUATE DELIVERY OF SERVICES, THEIR CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICIES, FUEL INCREASES, BANKRUPTCY, OR CESSATION OF OPERATIONS AND OTHER MATTERS OUTSIDE OF STORIED TRAVEL’S CONTROL, AND YOU HEREBY EXONERATE STORIED TRAVEL FROM ANY LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THE SAME. STORIED TRAVEL HAS SOLELY RECEIVED COMMISSION AND FEES FOR TRAVEL TRANSACTIONS AND THE CLIENT AGREES AND UNDERSTANDS THAT ANY RECOVERY FROM STORIED TRAVEL WILL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT OF COMMISSION AND FEES ACTUALLY RECEIVED BY STORIED TRAVEL.
12. RISKS/SAFETY BY BOOKING TRAVEL WITH STORIED TRAVEL, YOU ARE AGREEING TO TERMS THAT WILL WAIVE CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS. Certain activities that are included as part of itineraries that we book pose inherent risks and may be dangerous. Your itinerary may also involve travel to remote areas without access to medical facilities or treatment; changing weather conditions; interactions or encounters with wildlife. By booking a trip with Storied Travel you acknowledge that you are aware that the physical exertion required to participate in certain activities can activate or aggravate pre-existing injuries, conditions, or congenital defects. You acknowledge that you should seek medical advice if you know or suspect that your physical condition may be incompatible with the activities on your itinerary. You may be required to wear approved safety equipment while participating in certain activities, and by booking travel with us and participating in these activities, you agree to use the recommended safety equipment and to ask questions if you are unsure about how to properly or safely use the equipment. If you use, consume, or are under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or are taking certain prescription medications prior to or while engaging in any activities on your itinerary, YOU ASSUME AND ACCEPT ALL RISKS, DANGERS, AND HAZARDS THAT MAY RESULT FROM THIS INCLUDING THE POSSIBILITY OF PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE, AND LOSS, even in the event of negligence or fault by Storied Travel or third parties, and you indemnify Storied Travel from any and all liability for any damage to property or personal injury to any third party, resulting from your participation in the Activities, while, during, or after consumption of drugs or alcohol. Travel to certain destinations may involve greater risk than others. Storied Travel urges Clients to remain informed on a daily basis as to current news events, as well as to review travel prohibitions, warnings, announcements, and advisories issued by the United States Government prior to booking travel to international destinations. Information on health and safety conditions in various countries and the level of risk associated with travel to particular international destinations can be found at http://www.state.gov, http://www.tsa.gov, http://www.dot.gov, http://www.faa.gov, http://www.cdc.gov, and http://www.cbp.gov. The Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) is a free service provided by the U.S. Government to U.S. citizens who are traveling to, or living in, a foreign country. STEP allows you to enter information about your upcoming trip abroad so that the Department of State can better assist you in an emergency. Registration is recommended and provided by going to https://step.state.gov/step/ BY OFFERING FOR SALE TRAVEL TO PARTICULAR DESTINATIONS, STORIED TRAVEL DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT TRAVEL TO SUCH POINTS IS ADVISABLE OR WITHOUT RISK, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR COSTS, DAMAGES, OR LOSSES THAT MAY RESULT FROM TRAVEL TO SUCH DESTINATIONS. CLIENT’S PARTICIPATION CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH EVENTS AT CLIENT’S OWN RISK. In the event of emergent health or safety concerns, once Storied Travel has investigated the prevailing situation, Storied Travel shall have the sole and absolute discretion whether to proceed with any Storied Travel escorted trip or private departure, or to make alterations to the itinerary.
13. FORCE MAJEURE Storied Travel will not be in breach of these terms and conditions or otherwise be liable to you, for any failure or delay in performing an obligation under this Agreement that is due to any of the following causes, to the extent beyond its reasonable control: acts of God, accident, riots, war, terrorist act, epidemic, pandemic, quarantine, civil commotion, breakdown of communication facilities, including web host and internet service provider, breakdown or malfunction of equipment, destruction of or serious damage to facilities, natural catastrophes including, but not limited to extreme weather events, floods and volcanic eruptions, governmental acts or omissions, changes in laws or regulations, national strikes, fire, explosion, generalized lack of availability of raw materials or energy, and any other unforeseen circumstance which is beyond the control of Luxe Itinerary. THE PURCHASE OF TRAVEL INSURANCE IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED ON ALL TRIPS. In addition, each of Storied Travel’s Suppliers have terms and conditions which include Force Majeure provisions. In the event that a Force Majeure event occurs, those Suppliers may be entitled to, and may in their sole and absolute discretion, vary, postpone or cancel any itinerary or arrangement in relation to the trip. Payment of any refund to you as a result of the non-performance of any obligations hereunder shall remain in the sole and absolute discretion of the Supplier, pursuant to their policies, although Storied Travel shall use its reasonable efforts to secure reimbursement for you where possible.
14. CLIENT CONDUCT Each participant in any trip escorted by Storied Travel is expected to act responsibly and adhere to all behavior guidelines established by Storied Travel and our Suppliers, including adhering to dress codes at religious or cultural sites, or Supplier dress codes. Storied Travel and all local Suppliers reserve the right to remove you from any facility, hotel or resort property, tour location, or means of transportation if your health or your conduct appears to endanger yourself or others, disrupt the general well-being of other clients on any element of your trip, or interferes with the operation or security of the places you visit. In any such case, there will be no refund. When you book with Storied Travel, you are responsible for knowing and observing the laws and regulations of the jurisdictions on your itinerary and accept responsibility for any damage or loss caused by your failure to adhere to the law, or from your conduct in general. Full payment for any such damage or loss (reasonably estimated if not precisely known) must be paid directly at the time to the accommodation owner or manager or other Supplier. You must indemnify Storied Travel for the full amount of any claim (also including legal costs) made against us. We are not responsible for any costs incurred concerning a guest removed from a trip, or any portion of a trip. You agree not to hold Storied Travel or any of its related entities liable for any actions taken under these terms and conditions. Baggage and personal effects are at all times the sole responsibility of the participant. Any transportation, possession, or use of illegal drugs will result in the immediate termination of your trip and may result in prosecution by law enforcement authorities. You are responsible for knowing and observing the licensing laws for drug possession (including prescription and over-the-counter drugs) for all countries and states you are visiting. Laws may require you to carry a prescription from your doctor.
15. CURRENCY FLUCTUATIONS Currency exchange rates fluctuate. Prices are subject to change based on currency exchange rate fluctuations. Storied Travel is not responsible for surcharges or foreign transaction fees imposed by Client’s credit card or bank.
16. TRAVEL INSURANCE STORIED TRAVEL OFFERS ACCESS TO TRAVEL INSURANCE TO PROTECT PASSENGERS AND THEIR INVESTMENT IN TRAVEL. UNLESS SPECIFICALLY NOTED, TRAVEL INSURANCE IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE COST OF THE CLIENT’S ITINERARY TO PROTECT AGAINST THIRD-PARTY SUPPLIER DEFAULT/BANKRUPTCY PROTECTION, DELAY, INTERRUPTION, MISSED CONNECTION FOR CRUISES, CANCELLATION, MEDICAL EMERGENCY TRANSPORTATION/EVACUATION & REPATRIATION, BAGGAGE & PERSONAL EFFECTS/LOST LUGGAGE & BAGGAGE DELAY, ILLNESS, JOB LOSS PROTECTION AND CHANGE OF PLANS, ACCIDENTAL DEATH AND DISABILITY, TRAVEL ACCIDENT/SICKNESS MEDICAL EXPENSES, AND MORE. PROPER INSURANCE MAY PROTECT YOU FROM FINANCIAL LOSS IN ALMOST ALL CIRCUMSTANCES. Without appropriate travel insurance, Client understands and agrees that if Client cancels or interrupts Client’s travel for any reason, portions of the trip/tour may not be refunded and Luxe Itinerary’s and travel Suppliers’ cancellation penalties will apply resulting in the loss of monies up to the full cost of Client’s travel booking and related costs. The purchase of travel insurance is not required in order to purchase any other product or service offered by Storied Travel, however, if you decline to purchase insurance, Storied Travel will require that you execute an insurance waiver. Storied Travel is not a licensed insurance broker, and its advisors are not qualified or authorized to answer technical questions about benefits, exclusions, and conditions of any of the insurance offered, nor evaluate the adequacy of the prospective insured’s existing insurance coverage. An additional charge applies for any travel insurance selected. STORIED TRAVEL CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT ANY INSURANCE PROVIDER WILL APPROVE COVERAGE FOR A CLAIM MADE UNDER THE INSURER’S POLICY AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE EXTENT OF COVERAGE FOR ANY POLICY IT MAY OFFER OR QUOTE. 17. RESERVATION OF RIGHTS, CHANGES TO THESE TERMS We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Updated versions of the Terms will be provided to Clients, will be posted on our website, and are effective immediately upon posting.
18. GENERAL The laws of the State of Massachusetts govern these Terms and Conditions. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Suffolk County, Massachusetts in all disputes arising out of or relating to travel bookings with Storied Travel. If any part of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and agreement shall continue in effect. These Terms and Conditions (and any other terms and conditions referenced herein) constitute the entire agreement between the Client and Storied Travel with respect to travel bookings made with Luxe Itinerary by any means, and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between Client and Storied Travel with respect to communications with Storied Travel. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
GROUP TERMS & CONDITIONS
IDENTIFICATION: Guests are required to make reservations in the full name that is listed on his/her government document they will use for travel. If you need to make any changes to a name after travel documents have been issued, clients will be responsible for all name change fees, if applicable.
PAYMENTS: Reservations can be made online with major credit cards.
REFUNDS: All payments to Storied Travel are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is because Storied Travel has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines, and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices competitive and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
ROOMMATE MATCHING: Roommate matching is available for our International Tours only. You will be matched with a roommate once you have paid more than 75% of the balance of your travel reservations and provided the person you will be matched with has also paid 75% of his/her balance.
PASSPORTS AND VISAS: Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided in the travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements. We strongly suggest all cruise passengers have a valid passport in their possession while cruising.
TRAVEL INSURANCE: Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Therefore, we highly recommend Travel Insurance that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medical Expenses, and more. You are required to select and purchase travel insurance yourself for domestic, Caribbean, and international tours. TRAVEL DOCUMENTS: Provided full payment is received no later than your Final Payment Due date, travel documents and travel instructions will be sent via email and/or mail 30 days or earlier prior to travel. If paper documents are requested when e-documents are available, documents will be delivered via USPS approximately 14-21 days prior, and a fee of $40 will apply. A complete street address is required (no PO boxes). CHILDREN: All children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. The minimum age for children on most tours is 6 months. The minimum age for South Africa and Dubai Tours is 12. The minimum age for European Tour programs is 12. The minimum age for cruise tours is 6 months old and the child must sail in a cabin with an adult over the age of 25 years of age. Discounts for children sharing a room as a third person may apply to children under 12 at some resorts on Caribbean and Mexico Tours. Accompanying adults are responsible for the safety of their children including providing any necessary safety equipment (such as infant/child seats) where appropriate. Please note that many countries have adopted practices to prevent international abductions of children. If a person under the age of 18 years will be traveling with an adult other than his/her parents, or with only one parent, a notarized letter written by the parents, or non-traveling parent, granting authorization to travel, including the dates of travel should be carried.
PRICES: All prices listed are per person based upon shared twin room occupancy unless otherwise clearly specified. Prices do not include items of a personal nature such as laundry, wines, water, beverages, food (other than at all-inclusive resorts or where clearly specified), passport and visa fees, insurance, and foreign port taxes unless specifically indicated in the package inclusions. Prices are correct at the time of publication; however, as airfares continually fluctuate and classes of service may have limited capacity, tour package prices and availability will change accordingly. In case of human or computer error, Storied Travel reserves the right to re-invoice for the correct price or service. A full refund will be made to passengers who choose not to pay an increase, provided Storied Travel receives a written cancellation within five days of the price increase notification.
PAYMENTS & CANCELLATION Deposit: A deposit is due at the time of reservation. All deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable. All reservations (except where specified) will require a deposit and will be clearly noted the amount due and the monthly payment plan. Full Payment: All reservations can be paid in full at the time of booking as long as the tour still has available space. Final payment is due 120 days prior to departure. Late Payment: If there is any outstanding balance by the Final Payment Due date listed on your invoice, a late fee will automatically be added to your invoice one day after your final payment date. Late fees vary. Please see each individual tour description for the late fee costs. Reinstatement of Reservations: If your travel reservations have been canceled, and you notify us within 14 days that you want to reinstate your reservations, a service reinstatement fee of $50 ($200 for international tours) will be added to your invoice and must be paid in advance in order to apply for reconfirmation of services. Last Minute Reservations: All reservations must be made no later than 30 days prior to departure. If requested services cannot be confirmed, payment will be refunded. If services are confirmed, final payment is due within 24 hours and all applicable cancellation penalties will apply. Form of Payment: US dollar, bank transfer, major credit cards, or debit cards. All payments made within 30 days of departure must be made by credit or debit card only. Credit card charges will be accepted by phone or online to fulfill the non-refundable deposit requirement. There is a $50 fee for all returned payments. Refunds: If you purchased Travel Insurance through Storied Travel, refunds will be processed to the credit card(s) originally used for payment, up to the total amount paid minus the cost of travel insurance, or through company check if payment cannot be reversed to your credit card(s). After a final payment date and there is a request for a refund, there will be a cancellation fee from the vendor because after the final payment date your reservation and accommodation will be confirmed. Cancellation: Once reservations have been made, cancellations will only be accepted in writing. Email your cancellation request to [email protected] with your invoice number, full name, and date of travel. If you do not receive an acknowledgment within 48 hours, please call 800-566-7574 to ensure your information was received. Reservation Changes: Changes to an existing reservation, whatever the cause, will incur a $50 per person charge plus any additional supplier fees. This includes name changes* and the removal of any services such as optional tours and transfers. *Please note that name changes to airline reservations are subject to full cancellation and rebooking. Replacing a traveling passenger with another traveling passenger constitutes a cancellation, subject to cancellation penalties, and is not covered by this Reservation Changes policy. Changes or additions after departure are subject to local rates at the time of amendment and must be paid directly by the passenger to the service provider. There are no refunds for unused services.
COVID-19 WAIVER OF LIABILITY: In the Spring of 2020, the World Health Organization (WHO) declared the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) a worldwide pandemic. The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) issued several preventative measures to combat the virus, such as frequent hand washing, wearing a mask or face covering, and keeping at least 6 feet away from others. If contracted, this virus has the ability to cause the traveler serious and severe illness. For more information on the COVID-19 virus, please visit the CDC webpage at www.cdc.gov. I understand and agree to the following: COVID-19 is a highly contagious virus that can be spread via person-to-person contact; After reasonable inquiry, Storied Travel provided me with the best available information regarding the pandemic-protective policies and practices of the vendors and suppliers in my travel itinerary. Supplier(s) of Storied Travel may have policies in place to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. Storied Travel is not the drafter or holder of those policies and I understand that these policies can change at any time; I understand that the supplier(s) may not apply those policies as diligently as the policies suggest and even if the supplier makes a good faith effort to enforce its good practices, some travelers may simply refuse to cooperate; I understand that each state/country institutes its own pandemic-protective policies and regulations. I further understand that I am responsible for knowing, understanding, and abiding by the pandemic-protective policies and procedures regarding COVID-19 of all state(s)/ country(ies) listed in my travel itinerary, including any policy updates. I also understand that I may be denied entry into the country for reasons within or outside of my control; I understand that by traveling, I can be subject to voluntary or involuntary quarantine either at home or in the traveled location(s); I am responsible for knowing, understanding, and abiding by the pandemic-protective policies and procedures regarding COVID-19 of all vendors used in my travel itinerary, including any policy updates; With full awareness and appreciation of the risks involved, I, for myself, and on behalf of my traveling companions, including, but not limited to, my family, spouse, estate, heirs, executors, administrators, assigns, and personal representatives, assume all risks of travel and hereby forever hold harmless, waive, discharge, and release Storied Travel, its officers, partners, agents, independent contractors, affiliates, employees, successors, and assigns (collectively the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions, and causes of action, directly or indirectly arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by me related to COVID-19 whether caused by the negligence of the Released Parties or any third-party vendor or supplier partnering with Storied Travel. I agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all costs, expenses, damages, claims, lawsuits, judgments, losses, and/or liabilities (including attorney fees) arising either directly or indirectly from or related to any and all claims made by or against any of the Released Parties due to bodily injury or harm, death, loss of use, monetary loss, or any other injury from or related to my use of Storied Travel services, or the services of Storied Travel’s suppliers or vendors, specifically related to COVID-19.
FORCE MAJEURE: There may be times when either party is unable to perform, or complete performance, under the travel contract for reasons out of each other’s control. These are called force majeure events and if occur, make performing under the contract inadvisable, commercially impracticable, illegal, or impossible. Events that may trigger this provision include, but are not limited to, acts of God, acts of government, acts of war or civil unrest, insurrection or revolts, military action, strikes or other labor activities, criminal or terrorist activities of any kind, or the threat thereof, pandemics, epidemics, illnesses or health conditions prevalent in the area of travel, earthquakes, hurricanes, lightning, and explosions, unexpected legislation, or any other event outside the reasonable control of either party. In the event that a force majeure event occurs, the parties will look to and follow the cancellation policies of the suppliers, what is stated in the travel proposal, and these terms & conditions. Any changes to those policies are at the sole discretion of the supplier (if applicable) and Travel Agency. Passengers will be informed of their options if a force majeure event occurs.
TRAVELERS WITH DISABILITIES: In order to fully enjoy your Storied Travel tour, we recommend that you select a trip that is suitable to your physical capabilities. Tour participants requiring any form of assistance, including travelers with physical disabilities, and sight or hearing impairments, are required to notify Storied Travel prior to reservation for review and our agreement. Additionally, the tour participant must be accompanied by an individual responsible for providing those services. Tour managers, guides, drivers, or other tour, hotel, or ship personnel are not able to provide such assistance. In order to participate in escorted tours, passengers must be able to understand and follow instructions given by the Tour Director at all times, both for the successful operation of the tour as well as for their personal safety. Storied Travel reserves the right to reject participation or remove any individual from a tour if notification was not provided and/or when, in our sole judgment, continued participation would significantly hinder the services to be provided to all guests. Expenses, including cancellation fees and/or costs for alternate travel plans or to return home, will be the sole responsibility of the passenger. Escorted tours are fast-paced, often requiring lengthy walks over uneven terrain. In the interests of group harmony, clients should be able to maintain the pace of the tour. Clients with special needs may be better served independently. Storied Travel can suggest touring options based on specific requirements. Wheelchairs & Walkers: USA Tours: Pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act (the ADA), Storied Travel seeks to accommodate disabled travelers to the extent possible and consistent with the specific tour itinerary. Nevertheless, you may find that certain tour features may not be accessible to the extent that you require a wheelchair, scooter, or other special equipment to participate. We cannot provide individual assistance to travelers with wheelchairs or other mobility devices. We regret that some itineraries cannot accommodate wheelchairs or motorized scooters. Passengers are required to advise Storied Travel of their accessibility requirements prior to booking in order for Storied Travel to determine if reasonable accommodations are available. Storied Travel will endeavor to accommodate special access needs, but does not guarantee that it will be able to do so in all cases. International Tours: Hotels, sea, and river cruises outside of the United States are not required to comply with ADA requirements and therefore may not have ramps, wide entryways, or elevators to accommodate disabled passengers or devices such as wheelchairs, walkers, and motorized scooters. Due to physical constraints and space limitations, wheelchairs, walkers and motorized scooters may not be taken aboard motor coaches and river cruises. Service Animals: Service animals cannot be accommodated on international escorted tours. Passengers on USA escorted tours who require a service dog because of a disability should check with Storied Travel prior to booking a tour.
AIRLINES: Storied Travel is not responsible for the services and policies imposed by the airlines. Airline schedules and flights are subject to change without notice. Storied Travel is not responsible for penalties incurred for tickets, international or domestic, not issued by Storied Travel due to schedule and/or flight changes. Airline reservations completed online are subject to review and, should Storied Travel deem it necessary, may be rebooked to match minimum connecting time requirements and/or tour package itineraries, in which case you will be notified immediately. Airlines reserve the right to demand immediate issuance of tickets whenever they determine that specific flights are heavily booked even when normal ticketing rules do not require tickets to be issued until a later date. In this instance, Storied Travel will require immediate and full payment of the airfare. This situation overrides invoice terms and conditions and payment due dates. If full payment is not received, seats will be canceled by the airline and may not be available to be rebooked on the same flights or at the same airfare. Any replacement air arrangements and airfare will be the sole responsibility of the passenger. Airline Tickets: Once full payment is received; Storied Travel airline tickets will be issued and are fully non-refundable. Should airline tickets require to be issued earlier than the Final Payment due date, you may be required to pay a larger non-refundable deposit and/or complete full payment. Airline Seat Assignments: The airlines bear the sole authority of assigning seats on group flights. All Storied Travel airline contracts are for economy-class seats only. If you require another class of service, you may consider purchasing your own flights and purchasing your land-only package from Storied Travel.
Airline Frequent Flier Programs: Passengers are responsible to contact their airline directly regarding mileage eligibility and accrual. Airline frequent flier programs determine whether to award miles in part or total based on their own rules which are updated frequently. Some discounted or promotional airfares as well as some code-share flights are not eligible for mileage accrual. Some private airfares, such as a "Storied Travel Airfare", are not eligible for mileage or may qualify for reduced mileage, even if the same airline class of service is eligible for full mileage when sold as an "Instant Purchase" published airfare. Not all published airfares are eligible for mileage. Storied Travel will record frequent flier numbers when provided by the passenger prior to travel documents being issued. However, the addition of frequent flier numbers to airline records does not guarantee mileage eligibility which is at the sole discretion of each airline. Airline schedule changes may result in flights that were originally eligible for mileage accrual no longer being eligible. We highly recommend passengers provide their frequent flier account information whenever checking in online and/or at the airport check-in desk. After travel has commenced, it is often not possible to apply for frequent mileage credit. Passengers are also responsible to determine whether previously earned mileage may be applied to flights to secure upgrades.
Contact Information: Pursuant to TSA Secure Flight requirements, passengers are responsible to provide Storied Travel with their name as it appears on their passport (or other government-issued I.D. when traveling), date of birth, gender, address, phone number, email and fax data for all passengers. Passengers must ensure that names are correctly listed on their invoices. Storied Travel will not be responsible for passengers who do not receive an invoice or documents or are denied boarding due to inaccurate information.
Airline Name Changes: Any name change including minor spelling corrections may require airline reservations to be canceled and rebooked. Reservations are subject to current availability and pricing at the time of rebooking. Once airline tickets are issued, subsequent name corrections will be subject to an airline rebooking fee which may be as much as the full value of the airline ticket plus a $50 revision fee per change. Storied Travel will not be held responsible for the denial of services by a carrier due to any name discrepancy. Name changes must be advised in writing at [email protected].
Airline Taxes & Fuel Surcharges: If you purchased airfare, airline taxes and fuel surcharges are included. Prior to the completion of full payment, there is a potential for a price increase(s) due to increases in government-levied taxes and fees and/or fuel surcharges. To avoid potential increases, you may choose to accelerate your final payment in order that your tickets may be issued. Once issued, airline tickets are no longer subject to potential increases but are fully non-refundable. Certain overseas domestic flights are subject to air taxes which can only be paid locally; in these cases, the specific flights and amounts of those taxes are indicated in our package presentation and pre-departure documentation.
Schedule Changes: In the event of an airline schedule change, Storied Travel will make every effort to inform passengers of the schedule change and new flight schedule prior to departure. Storied Travel is not responsible for schedule changes including, when applicable, changes in routing and/or the number of stops in the itinerary. Storied Travel is unable to provide compensation for schedule changes, seat assignment modifications, or cancellations implemented by an airline. In the event of any change in flight itinerary made directly between passengers and their airline, it is the passengers' responsibility to advise Storied Travel of amended flight details in writing at [email protected]. Storied Travel cannot be held responsible for land services, including arrival and/or departure transfers if flights are changed without its knowledge.
Hotel Accommodations: All rooms requested are standard twin-bedded (two single beds) rooms with private facilities unless you have specifically requested a king/ double size bed. Please understand although we will make a bed type request on your behalf, bed types are subject to availability. Room selection in all cases is strictly at the discretion of the hotel's management on a run-of-house basis. Triple and quad occupancy rooms consist of two beds for cruises, whereas triple and quad rooms will consist of a twin bed for each person. Some single rooms are smaller than a standard room size. The number of persons accommodated does not dictate the room size. Although available at most 4 and 5-star hotels, the use of air-conditioning abroad differs greatly from the United States. Many European hotels were built before central air- conditioning was introduced. Air-conditioning is often shut down at night and from the end until the start of the summer months. All hotel rates are based on Storied Travel's agreements with its suppliers and are not negotiable. Hotel check-in time is generally not before 3:00 p.m. and check-out time is prior to noon. Please be sure that adequate arrangements for accommodations have been taken into consideration when a late-night flight is being used. If a day room is included in the itinerary, check-out will normally be 6:00 p.m. We reserve the right to make substitutions with hotels of equal standard. There will be no refunds for any difference in the cost of those accommodations. Hotel & Cruise Profiles: Storied Travel's hotel and cruise ship profiles are based upon information provided to Storied Travel by hotel and cruise ship partners and their representatives, including images and descriptions of individual properties. Star ratings may differ from country to country. Storied Travel does its best to maintain current information, however, is not responsible for any inaccuracies, changes in description details or amenities, or images provided by third parties.
Meals: As specified in each itinerary. Meals are based on the hotel's or restaurant's buffet or set menu. In general, beverages are not included, unless specifically stated. Although Storied Travel cannot make guarantees, every effort will be made to honor special dietary requests submitted in writing at least 4 weeks prior to departure by mail to: [email protected].
Transfers: Transfers are provided as indicated for each tour by car, minibus, or motor coach provided airfare is purchased from Storied Travel. If you purchase a land-only tour, or if you deviate from the arrival and/or departure dates as stated in the itinerary, you will have the responsibility to purchase your own transfer to the hotel. Your arrival transfer is guaranteed for up to one hour from your scheduled arrival time in order to compensate for minor delays. Storied Travel or the transfer company will not be responsible for flight delays, for any reason, beyond one hour from your originally scheduled arrival time. In case of a delay, whether due to flight delay, immigration, and customs, or time spent reporting baggage damage or loss, it will be your responsibility to make other transfer arrangements such as a taxi. Transfer costs are not refundable and any additional expenses will be your responsibility. The cost of a transfer is more expensive than hiring a taxi, as a Storied Travel transfer necessarily includes round trip service, or 'dead-leg', meaning that our driver must come to the airport, hotel or pier only to pick you up and necessarily loses a one-way fare. Often the places of call (airports, seaports, hotels) demand entrance and parking fees, where drivers may have to wait for up to an hour. Storied Travel transfer drivers, while not employees of Storied Travel, are reliable. They provide you with a full welcome service, transfer you to the correct location, and are prepared to answer your questions along your ride. Passengers comfortable hiring a taxi on their own and do not require assistance will save money.
Sightseeing & Itinerary: Will be operated by motor vehicle, its size dictated by the number of participants. Storied Travel tours have been designed to accommodate individuals as well as groups. Times listed in itineraries are approximate and meant only as guidelines. Some itineraries may have an early morning start time for sightseeing in order to complete the touring during daylight hours or avoid afternoon heat in tropical and desert climates. It is your responsibility to arrive on time for all scheduled flights, cruises, and package components. Arriving late may be considered a "no-show", in which case you will not be eligible for a refund for the unused service(s). We cannot guarantee the number of passengers who will be on any given tour. You may find that you are traveling with a sizeable group or only with your own companions. Services, however, will remain constant no matter the number of tour participants. Persons requiring any assistance or who have any form of disability should refer to the section "Travelers With Disabilities". On dates including, but not limited to religious holidays and national celebrations, some monuments and sites may be closed. On these occasions, touring itineraries may be amended to reflect these closures. Occasionally, during holidays and certain periods, and/or due to unforeseen circumstances including weather conditions there may be last-minute changes, sometimes after arrival, affecting the sequence of the tour, locations visited, and/or hotels. Therefore, we reserve the right to adjust the sequence and/or substitute any hotels with others of a similar category. In such cases, there will be no cost adjustment. National monuments and tourist sites regularly undergo renovations, which can obscure the monument's view. No tour will be canceled due to renovations, however, Storied Travel will decide based on the conditions whether to amend an itinerary. Storied Travel itineraries may contain suggestions for activities for your leisure time; these suggestions do not constitute an endorsement of any specific service provider and the decision to participate in any such activities should be made independently and with due consideration.
Rail: Once full payment is received, Storied Travel will select train times, and rail tickets will be issued and are fully non-refundable. Except where requested in writing prior to final payment. Passengers traveling with a group may not request alternative train times. Once issued, rail tickets are valid for the dates and times specified. Some exchanges must be done locally at the station due to fare restrictions. Changes may be subject to local charges, fees, and fare increases. Once the booked train has departed, changes are no longer possible nor can amendments be completed on board the train. Storied Travel does not control seat assignments which are entirely at the discretion of the rail companies. Once rail tickets are issued they are fully non-refundable and non-changeable.
Group Harmony: To ensure the desired group synergy, Storied Travel reserves the right to accept, reject or expel any individual who is deemed disruptive or incompatible with the interests of the group, including, but not limited to, individuals who are intoxicated and/or under the influence of drugs leading to a negative experience for the remainder of the group. Expenses, including cancellation fees and/or costs for alternate travel plans or to return home, will necessarily be borne by the passenger. All unused services are non-refundable.
CRUISES: Ship & Itinerary Changes: Cruise itineraries and ships are subject to change without notice. Furthermore, cruise ships may be chartered and/or departure dates canceled, in which case all monies will be refunded. Storied Travel takes no responsibility for ship substitutions or itinerary changes imposed by a cruise line and is not responsible for any losses you may incur including the issuance and/or cancellation of airline tickets or visa fees. Medical Services: Many ships do not carry a doctor or nurse onboard. Should medical attention be required, local services will be contacted. The resulting charges will be the responsibility of the passenger. Storied Travel and the cruise ship operator are not responsible for the services provided.
Health Requirements: Check with your healthcare provider for up-to-date requirements. You may also check the Centers for Disease Control (www.cdc.gov) and/or the World Health Organization (http://www.who.int/en/) for their recommendations. Required inoculations, if any, must be recorded by the client's health practitioner on a valid vaccination certificate which the client must carry for proof of inoculation where required. Individuals with heart disease, chronic illness, physical handicap, advanced pregnancy, or mental illness should not participate in these rigorous travel programs. Any person who arrives at the destination ill with an apparent fever or becomes ill during the tour will be removed from the group and directed to a local medical facility for diagnosis. Only upon clearance by an accredited medical facility will that individual be allowed to resume group travel. All costs associated with medical treatment and related expenses such as additional hotel nights or transportation not included in the original itinerary will necessarily be borne by the passenger.
Luggage (Airlines): Checked bags are typically limited to a total dimension of 62 inches by adding length + width + height (example: 26"+26"+10" = 62”), and a maximum weight of 50 lbs (23kg). Many airlines apply charges for checked bags. Storied Travel is not responsible for checked bag fees, excess luggage, or weight charges levied by an airline. If your luggage is lost or damaged by the airlines, a baggage claim form MUST be filed with the carrier before leaving the airport. We recommend that you use brightly colored luggage tags, straps, or other identifiers to help you locate your luggage upon arrival or to describe it if it is lost. Luggage (Escorted Tours): All Storied Travel escorted tour buses allow one piece of luggage per person, plus a carry-on bag. Additional baggage will be subject to a handling charge of $100 per piece. As Storied Travel will not be responsible for loss or damage to luggage and personal belongings, you MUST report any loss or damage immediately at the time of the incident and obtain a written report from the local authority for submission to your insurance provider.
Tipping: Complete tipping guidelines are as follows: Drivers including private cars and motorcoach drivers: $5-$10 per person, per day Tour Guides: $10-$20 per person, per day.
PASSENGER AGREEMENT: All passengers are required to complete a Passenger Agreement prior to travel and, by so doing, formally accept Storied Travel’s Terms & Conditions. Passengers booking online will be required to complete the Passenger Agreement at the time of booking. Passengers booking via telephone will be provided a verbal review of the Passenger Agreement, which will be delivered via email shortly after the time of booking. Customers who are unable to receive and complete their Passenger Agreement via email may request the Agreement be provided via fax or mail. Travel documents will not be released without a completed Passenger Agreement. Storied Travel reserves the right to cancel bookings and return deposits without a completed Passenger Agreement. The Passenger Agreement incorporates these Terms & Conditions including the following Release from Liability, Assumption of Risk, and Binding Arbitration Clauses. Completion of the Passenger Agreement constitutes agreement to these Travel Terms & Conditions and Storied Travel’s Release from Liability, Assumption of Risk, and Binding Arbitration Clause.
RELEASE FROM LIABILITY: Storied Travel, its shareholders, directors, officers, employees, and affiliates, (collectively "Storied Travel") does not own or operate any entity which is to or does provide goods or services for your trip including, for example, ownership or control over hotels or other lodging facilities, airline, vessel, bus, van or other transportation companies, local ground operators, providers or organizers of optional excursions or equipment used thereon, food service or entertainment providers, etc. All such persons and entities are independent contractors. As a result, Storied Travel is not liable for any negligent or willful act or failure to act of any such person or entity, or of any other third party. Without limitation, Storied Travel is not responsible for any injury, loss, or damage to person or property, death, delay or inconvenience in connection with the provision of any goods or services occasioned by or resulting from, but not limited to, acts of God, acts of government, force majeure, acts of war or civil unrest, insurrection or revolt, strikes or other labor activities, criminal or terrorist activities of any kind, or the threat thereof, overbooking or downgrading of accommodations, structural or other defective conditions in hotels or other lodging facilities, mechanical or other failure of airplanes or other means of transportation or for any failure of any transportation mechanism to arrive or depart timely or safely, dangers associated with or bites from animals, pests or insects, marine life or vegetation of any sort, dangers incident to recreational activities such as swimming, kayaking, sailing, canoeing, rafting, hiking, walking, bicycling, etc., sanitation problems, food poisoning, lack of access to or quality of medical care, difficulty in evacuation in case of a medical or other emergency, illness, epidemics or the threat thereof or for any other cause beyond the direct control of Storied Travel In addition, I release Storied Travel from its own negligence and therefore assume all risk.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK: I am aware that travel such as that I am undertaking involves hazardous activities, with a risk of illness, injury, or death which may be caused by forces of nature, animals, insects, or flora, the negligence of Storied Travel, or other persons and companies known or unknown, or of the willful or criminal conduct of third parties. I am aware that weather conditions may be severe adverse and/or unpleasant. I am also aware that medical services or facilities may not be readily available or accessible during some or all of the time during which I am participating on the trip. In order to partake of the enjoyment and excitement of this trip I am willing to accept the risks and uncertainty involved as being an integral part of my adventure. I hereby accept and assume full responsibility for any and all risks of illness, injury, or death and of the negligence of Storied Travel and agree to hold harmless and release Storied Travel from claims of third-party negligence. I understand the physical requirements of the activity in which I will be participating, and I currently have no known physical, medical, or mental condition which would impair my ability to participate in this tour or my safety in this activity, and I am willing to assume all risks that may be created, directly or indirectly, by any such condition. I hereby authorize Storied Travel or my local ground handler or others to arrange for any emergency medical treatment and hospitalization as may be necessary for me because of participation in this activity without my further consent.
BINDING ARBITRATION: I agree that any dispute concerning, relating, or referring to this Agreement, the brochure, or any other literature concerning my trip, or the trip itself, shall be resolved exclusively by binding arbitration pursuant to the Federal Arbitration Act, 9 U.S.C. §§1-16, either according to the then existing Commercial Rules of the American Arbitration Association (AAA) or pursuant to the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules & Procedures of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services, Inc. (JAMS). Such proceedings will be governed by substantive (but not procedural) Massachusetts law and will take place in Boston, MA. The arbitrator and not any federal, state, or local court or agency shall have exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability, conscionability, or formation of this contract, including but not limited to any claim that all or any part of this contract is void or voidable. Please understand that by agreeing to these terms and conditions, you (and we) are waiving our right to a trial by jury.
VOLUNTARY PARTICIPATION: I acknowledge that I have voluntarily applied to participate in the trip designated on this application (or a trip which I may change to) and that I have read the description of the trip as it appears in the current Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas website relating to the trip, together with all information contained in this application. I am voluntarily participating in this trip with knowledge of the hazards involved.
KNOWING AND VOLUNTARY EXECUTION: I have carefully read these Terms and Conditions and the booking information sections of this document, and fully understand its contents. I am aware that this is a release of liability and a contract between myself and Storied Travel and agree of my own free will. By signing, I agree to these Travel Terms & Conditions and Storied Travel Release from Liability, Assumption of Risk, and Binding Arbitration Clause for myself, each member of my traveling party, and any minor children accompanying me.
PHOTOGRAPHIC RELEASE: Storied Travel may take photographs or video of its trips and trip participants grant Storied Travel permission to do so and for it to use same for promotional or commercial use without payment of any compensation to the participant.
USE OF WEB SITE: WWW.STORIEDTRAVEL.COM Agreement between Customer and Storied Travel: www.storiedtravel.com is offered to you, the customer, conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of www.storiedtravel.com constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
Liability Disclaimer: The information, products, and services published on this website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the information which appears here. The content of this site is not guaranteed to be complete, accurate, or available and may be changed at any time without notice. Storied Travel may make improvements or changes to this website at any time. In no event shall Storied Travel be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of, or in any way connected with, the use of this website, or for any information, products, and services obtained through this web site, or otherwise arising out of the use of this web site.
Links to Other Web Sites: www.storiedtravel.com may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than Storied Travel. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. Storied Travel does not control such Web sites and is not responsible for their content.